As a Salesforce Admin you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of Jensen’s Salesforce org. This includes data management, optimization, user maintained, end-user support, and custom reporting. Importantly, you will be tasked with ensuring end-users are able to efficiently access accurate relevant information in a timely manner.
- Data maintenance
- User maintenance
- Sales operations support
Additional Job Duties
- Proactive communication and coordination with colleagues throughout the firm on Salesforce/Pardot initiatives in development.
- Other projects as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Curious self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment.
Education and Experience
- 4-10 years of Salesforce Administrator experience required.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of financial markets and/or investing.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Pardot Specialist Certification
Company Culture and Values
At Jensen Investment Management, our pursuit of quality defines us. We bring clients an unwavering dedication to a consistent investment process while striving to provide exceptional client service. The strength of our investment philosophy is built on a long-term perspective and a commitment to investing in quality businesses.
From the beginning, our deep conviction in quality investing, independence, and collaboration has been unwavering. These values remain at the core of what we do and why we do it. As our community grows, we are seeking diverse and committed professionals who are passionate about investing, continuous learning, and supporting our community.