As a Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of Jensen’s Salesforce org as well as the development of our marketing analytics program. This role will work directly with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute the Marketing Operations roadmap.
- Prospect and client data maintenance.
- Salesforce customization and user maintenance.
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable marketing processes for campaign and lead generation.
- Build and maintain to develop sophisticated reporting.
- Own and maintain data accuracy, and develop a comprehensive view of key audiences to ensure the health of the marketing database, including data enrichment and segmentation.
- Proactively analyze data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Proactive communication and coordination with colleagues throughout the firm on Salesforce/Pardot initiatives in development.
- Other projects as required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Curious self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to function both independently and in a team environment.
- Advanced understanding of the campaign management process, attribution and measurement, and marketing funnel management.
Education and Experience
- 7-15 years of marketing operations and analytics experience required.
- Prior experience in or knowledge of financial markets and/or investing.
Certificates, Licenses and/or Registrations
- Tableau CRM and Einstein Discovery Consultant Certification preferred
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
- Pardot Specialist Certification
Company Culture and Values
At Jensen Investment Management, our pursuit of quality defines us. We bring clients an unwavering dedication to a consistent investment process while striving to provide exceptional client service. The strength of our investment philosophy is built on a long-term perspective and a commitment to investing in quality businesses.
From the beginning, our deep conviction in quality investing, independence, and collaboration has been unwavering. These values remain at the core of what we do and why we do it. As our community grows, we are seeking diverse and committed professionals who are passionate about investing, continuous learning, and supporting our community.